Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feedback gets you everywhere!

http://www.disabilityscoop.com/2010/03/16/cp-mlb-theshow/7339/
Reminds me to give feedback where-ever possible!
Today I've tried to buy a blender-kitchen appliance that I think costs a couple of thousand dollars and I'm finding it hard to understand why but I can't just go and buy one! Even though I've explained to the company that I just want to buy one today (we're not at home and I don't have access to our usual vitamix that makes tube feeding whole meals simple), I can't!
I have to set up an appointment with the company salesperson, have them come into my home (which of course I'm not in, I'm staying with an aunt in Aussie) and watch them demonstrate the appliance so I fully understand how wonderful it is. Am I difficult? All I wanted today was to buy one! But I can't, not allowed, crazy! No matter- I'll just go buy something a tenth of the price that I'll burn out in a couple of months! Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment